Friday 18 May 2018

Mermaids for free


If you popped by my desk on Wednesday you may have seen a roll of paper and some backing paper (on the left hand side of the desk).

This is what I made from them.



I am not a great one for cute cards but I spotted some girls wallpaper samples with mermaids on and thought a free sample would make a couple of cards and as a bonus I was able to use some of my 12x12 scrapbook papers as backing papers.

I managed to make 3 cards from the free sample in total, not too bad and saves me buying any cute toppers or backing papers (that to be honest I would struggle to use for anything else and I like my stash to be multipurpose where I can).

Wallpaper samples can make some really great cards and is a way to keep costs down and add them to stash you already have to help use up those papers etc that sometimes we just fall out of love with and struggle to use.

Do you have any top tips to use up stash that maybe you have fallen out of love with?

Happy crafting

kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment