Sunday 6 May 2018

Bullet Journal

So as I showed in my last post I keep a 365 Journal (I have been doing it for years following Kate Cranes challenge), and in that I keep a small note of something that has happened that day.  However, last June I decided I needed something that showed me a month at a glance for home (I have a filofax for work) and after spending some time on pinterest (by some time of course I mean a few days!!) I came across the bullet journal.

I tried various different versions but after about 4 months I decided that this layout suited me perfectly.  One the left its a calendar to note key events, appointments etc.

On the right I have a To Do list, longer term list (things I need to remember at some point to do) and key points for the next month (sort of a "carry over" list).


I also have a habit tracker (top right).  This is a small box I shade in if I have completed one of my daily habits, weight watcher tracking, 6000 steps, if I have had alcohol, meditation, sleep, weather and any Rheumatoid Arthritis issues/flares.

I still have a ton of lists around the place but this is a useful "in one place" reminder.

Have you found something that works for you to remember?

Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment