Just a quick update on a recent card I made.
Whilst sorting through my scraps box I came across some scraps of fabric card I made and die cut AGES ago (music papers and scraps that I inked and free machine embroidered over) and some small pieces of gloss card with alcohol inks.
Sorting through my scrap box I came across some purple off cuts and using my TH tiny attacher I added some mini staples and a mounted sentiment.
Odd how scraps can sit there for ages then suddenly your mojo sits up and shakes you until you realise you have all the components for a card!!
After all, it's not like my scrap box is running short-but every card is a little more used!