Saturday 19 November 2016

Scrap card


Just a quick update for a card I have made with some more scraps from my offcuts box.
I love Tim Holtz 12x12 papers.  
They are so thick and have some great detail and I really don't like to throw even the smallest scrap away (and I don't believe I am the only one who strokes the papers?  No?).
 
I have had a few thrown in my box for a while and couldn't think what to do with them.  Then suddenly inspiration strikes (odd how that happens, the offcuts sit there for AGES, like over a year and then suddenly, a spark of an idea!).

I mounted them on dark card and then doodled a border around the card and voila!

Now I just need to find something else to make with my ever increasing scrap box!

Kyla
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, from a fellow paper stroker, lol. Yes, I have some really old Kay&Co papers I bought in a discontinued sale, probably about 10 years ago. One is a gorgeous heavily embossed Christmas one, that I use very sparingly, so I don't run out. This is a great way to use up scraps, I do it with stamped images I have offcuts from, or where it hasn't all stamped out perfectly. Yes, I'll be bringing that die, and the Christmas versions as well. See you Saturday, Take care, hugs, Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet you at the crop, hope we can meet again in 2017

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment