Friday 19 June 2015

Crash, bang, whallop and a fairy appeared

The other day a box fell off a shelf in my craft room (I say fell, to be honest it was more of a case of me being impatient and trying to reach for something underneath the box rather than lifting it up and safely retrieving I just pulled it out and hoped the box would stay put!  It didn't!).

The box revealed some old papers and embellishments that I forgot I had!  Now, surely I cannot be the only one who has forgotten more craft stash than I can remember?

I think these Flower Fairy tags came free with a magazine many years ago (more years than I would like to remember or own up to!) and every now and again I chance upon them and use a few before putting them away for  another year or so!

As the gardens are bursting with Spring colour at the moment I felt it was time to use the lilac flower fairy.

I added some green stickles to the backing paper to just add a small amount of bling.  I like stickles as they are not TOO glittery and tend to be self levelling so I don't need to be too neat.

I put the rest of the stash away, safe in the knowledge that although I have used a very small amount up, I have used up some old stash so that can only be a good thing.
 Happy crafting

Kyla

 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Kyla, the fairy is really pretty. It's so nice when you find something you had forgot about especially when it turns out so nice. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment