Monday 1 June 2015

Postive affirmations and pebbles

 On a recent trip to Exeter I came across post-it notes that had been stuck to various billboards.

 "You are ALWAYS good enough"

 and "Be your own hero".  Little positive affirmations randomly across the city.

The weather was nice to we decided to pop on down to Sidmouth for a couple of hours.  I love it down here, the Jurassic coast has the most amazing red stone.

I couldn't resist adding some googly eyes to this rusted little fella

We also popped to Budleigh Salterton.  Some amazing scenery around here and the estuary has a great walk to Otterton watermill, with bird hides and plenty of seats on route!

Whilst we sat on the sea front (with maybe an ice cream!) I couldn't resist painting this little fellow on a pebble and left my blog details on the back.

I wonder if anyone will find him?  I know someone contacted me last year about the ones I left in Sidmouth.

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute. A blog friend left heart shaped pebbles/stones all around the new neighbourhood she moved into, which I thought was lovely. Love Sidmouth. Lived in Exmouth for several years and still miss my sea view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! hope someone responds.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment