Sunday 8 March 2015

Finding the right words

Not blogged for a while as it was hubby's birthday and I was busy planning (and celebrating of course) so I thought I would do a quick update.

I was looking to make some Mothering Sunday cards the other day but instead ended up with a sympathy card!!!  I have no idea how that happened, but those sort of cards are always handy to keep and never easy to make so I suppose it was a win/win in the end.

I have also spent a lot of my free time over the past week sorting out my craft room and stash as we had some new storage delivered so I hope to share that for this weeks WOYWW if you'd care to pop back then.

Hope you have been having a lovely weekend-I went on a leather workshop yesterday and today have been ironing and catching up on missed episodes of the Great British Sewing Bee - rock and roll!!

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, agreed, a win win. Mothering Sunday much easier to make than sympathy! Thats a great sentiment stamp for them though. Hugs, Sha zxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a busy but fun time... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card for such a sad time. I am in need of one of those right now. Hate making them and I usually keep some in. Hey Ho!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment