Thursday 10 July 2014

June 365 challenge


Hi peeps, been absent for a while as I haven't had much time to craft recently.  But I am now making a conscious effort to craft at least once a week!  Now I just need to find time to blog too!!

I forgot to post my June 365 journal!  So here it is:


Nice and sunny with a plane to represent when we flew off to Malta for our holidays!  As usual its coloured with Dylusion sprays as I love their bright colours and that they are still reactive to water so I can spritz and flick to my hearts content.

I am up to date with writing the daily bits for July but I am still to decorate the pages but hopefully I will get that finished before the end of the month this time!!

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment