Tuesday 11 December 2012

366 Challenge

 Hello....I hope those of you in the UK are wrapped up warm...sub zero all day....not something we are used to here.  Rain, yes.....cold...not as much!

After a hectic weekend (last of my Christmas shopping-hooray, and the Charity event on Sunday, where with personal donations we raised £400!) I finally have had a chance to catch my breath and take some photos of my 366 challenge pages.

This is my December page so far, nice and bright with orangey browns and saffron colours-a little like gingerbread people or the colour of mulled cider!


I have stamped the pages with one of my TH Christmas stamps (the snowman) and a Christmas tree stamp I was lucky enough to pick up at the WOYWW crop from the freebie table!  How cool is that?

This is my completed November page


I added lots of sparkle and fireworks to the page....and in case you were wondering the witches hats represent the nights that our crafting coven get together!

I cannot believe I have been doing this challenge for nearly a year...I have never stuck to anything for as long as this AND I have already bought a book to do next years in!

If you'd like to see all the other enteries in the 366 challenge you can find the deets here 

Happy Crafting
kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment