Thursday 22 March 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 3

 So, the inevitable happened....Days 1 and 2 and all those good intentions...Day 3 and I end up feeling crook and going to bed early instead!  Never mind, I started work at 06:30 this morning which means I have finished early and been playing catchup.

This tag is meant to be archival inks with distress over the top...I only have black so I thought....stayz-on has similar  properties (I admit, they are not oil based, but at least they are waterproof so the theory should sort of work...!)

It sort of works, its certainly a technique I have not tried before and that is the whole point of the course....see, you can teach an old dog new tricks!!!

This tag is made with alcohol inks and archival ink...now I am loving this one....it reminds me of the film 'Clockwork Orange' (which was on TV again the other day.....which in itself seems odd since it was banned for so long, but I do like it!).

Anyhoo....gonna try to do some on Day 4 with Tim Holtz on Day 4!

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge x

3 comments:

  1. I had fun with the top tag too a new one on me too :) I must get organised and get them blogged lol
    Lovely tags :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Von, yes I would love to see your makes, especially the ones on your new manilla tags as I dont have any of them (may buy some after pay day though!!)
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobodys desk should be without the mandatory roll of paper towel LOL I love your space thanks for sharing.

    Eliza no 181

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment