Sunday 19 February 2012

A couple of quick thankyou's

This is a real quick blog.  I have not been around for a week or so, not even on WOYWW, as my hubby took me away to London, yep the big smoke, for a few days for my birthday last week.

We had a blast, museums, vintage fairs and a few pubs!  Photo's will follow, but I'd like to say a belated thank you to Karen who nominated me for a blog award, many thanks Karen, but with so little time to spare I havent had time to display or link to other blogs (who knew how much time all this blogging would take!!).  Also thanks to Maritrez for my birthday card and gift that came in the post, thanks  ever so much.  Isn't it wonderful having post that isn't a bill!

Any way, I have been making, and will post some photo's soonest.
Li'l Pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment