Saturday 4 February 2012

A miracle?

 The reason for the title?  Well, yesterday I decided to book a day off work and took myself off to Exeter to the Craft Fair.  Since I signed up to the Use it Up challenge I haven't bought anything, so I made a list and the miracle was I actually stuck to it...yep, this is all I bought!


A couple of journals as I only have 1 and its only just got enough pages for Kate Cranes 366 challenge.  The brown one I plan to use as a mop up and experiment book and the black one for 'projects'.  I bought a couple of stampotique stamps and another Octopode one, all from the lovely Laura at the Artful Splodger, and on another stall some fab steampunk metal embellishments and finally another distress stain as I nearly finished mine.....see, how good was I?


And just in case you haven't heard, an inch of snow in the UK so its ground to a halt (I know some of you will laugh when you see this, especially those in Canada when I see your photos of snow over the tops of your cars!!)-this was the ice on my car this morning at -7...so pretty.

Only a quick post as I am watching the Rugby as I type.....and its getting close and I keep getting distracted!!!  Oh, and a big HELLO to my new follower LouP.

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge x

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty stamps!!! ♥ I understand why you bought them! :)
    I was at the lake this morning where my girl had skating lessons at -18C... But it felt lovely with the sun! Normally in this part of Europe it feels so cold because of the high humidity in the air but now it feels like the Canadian cold here! Don't you just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what will power you have lol
    Just started to snow here in Southamptom
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment