Thursday 22 December 2011

A couple more tags

 Finally I have had a few minutes to myself and managed to make the next 2 of Tim Holtz tags (I am SOOOO behind on these!)


 Yet again I didnt have a lot of the supplies, so instead of kraft paper I used some normal TH papers, I stamped a greeting on the right and embossed it with clear embossing to help it resist the distress stain, I stamped a holly leaf of the top left and coloured it as TH did.

 The deer is only card distressed and the bell was silver but I coloured it with butterscotch alcohol ink.

 

On the next tag I stamped the background (no felt so I couldnt make my own coloured ink pad like TH) inking different parts of the stamp with different colours (using dew drops as they have a great narrow point to them so it makes them great to colour in detail).  I distressed the edges of the tag adding some foliage and furry red berries, adding some more coloured bells suspended on wire.

I am loving the tags and the way it makes you think differently about your stash....finding the time to make them however is a different matter all together!

Now, off to dust, wrap some pressies and maybe some ironing...all before bed!!!!


Happy crafting
Li'l pidge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment