Monday 28 March 2011

A couple of cards

I have to come clean (not easy, when you have as much ink on your fingers as I tend to!) neither of these cards have been made this weekend (I have been busy playing with my new toys). This card I made last week for mother's day, I love the martha stewart punches, they just add a nice delicate touch (without the hassle factor). For added dimension I used some leaves, angelina fibres, flowers and some shimmery ribbon. This card was made for someone leaving at work who plays domino's. The domino was already coloured a tan colour so I used this as the basis for the rest of the card.
After a few days away I have LOTS of sorting out to do so no coven tonight (sorry girls).


Happy Crafting


Li'l Pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment