Monday 21 March 2011

Busy weekend

So, busy weekend down at the nest...in a vain attempt to reduce the amount of fabric stash I have (no matter how I try to hide it, my OH still manages to find it!!) I thought I'd better make something (especially since I have the NEC stitch show coming up!).

So I thought I'd make some stitched cupcake cards...

Aren't they sweet?

In a vain attempt to use up stuff (my scrap box on my desk is becoming unmanageable and looks like it may be sprouting off spring!!) I decided to use my new paperartsy stamps and dies (thanks Becks for letting me use your cutting machine) and some of the scraps...


I was surprised how easy they were to make, some distress ink, a nice flower and a Martha Stewart punch to add a bit of 'zing' to the scrap box and voila!

Happy days as my mojo is back...talking of which I need to pull my finger out and make some Mothering Sunday cards (for those in the UK, for my nan in New Zealand thankfully its later in the year).
Happy crafting
Li'l pidge x

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a lovely idea you cupcake cards are. So glad you got your mojo back :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment