Wednesday, 22 July 2026
Woyww
Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. Didnt make all the returns last week as time got away from me, but, i have actually done some crafting! not a lot, but remembered i needed to make a card for a family member so took some time out and made one, and felt much more grounded after-i forget it can help you at busy times.
forgot my Man Bites Dog cards this week but think there are enough headlines and news stories in life at the moment!!
hope you are all OK in this heatwave and happy crafting
kyla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you’re spot on, Kyla, crafting is a great way of grounding yourself.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW MHugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx
I’m glad you managed to fit in some crafting into your busy week, it definitely is good for the soul 🥰
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 3 xx
We all need some crafting at least once a week. Thanks for reminding me I need to send a card this week. Sending hugs and wishes for a happy woyww, Angela x10x
ReplyDeleteMy art studio/office is my man-cave, so I agree that working on our art can help ground us. Peace and Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeletewell done on the card making! I feel much better if I get to do some crafting too. Happy WOYWW Helen #1
ReplyDeleteI’ve always used crafting as therapy. It’s good to keep busy.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Annie x #6