Wednesday 28 June 2023

Woyww

 Happy hump day where we share our desks across the globe! So, what's on your workdesk Wednesday? Well, this was last night and i am trying to get a head start on my 365 journal page for July (July??? How on earth did that happen!). I  am trying to use up my old inks, these  dont even have the sponge applicator and are probably about 7 yrs old!! Nearly finished them and i find i can squeeze the ink out and flood the page a bit to move the colour round. My 'man bites dog' cards are 'model defends lover again' ! 


I thought i would share my crafting from the weekend, i popped to seaton (love getting the tram from Colyton to seaton) and sketched in the cafe where i had lunch (indeed the staff recognised me from my previous sketching from their terrace!) They mentioned 'we have a new blue brolly since you were last here, why not sketch that!' So i did! 



Then i went for a walk through the park and gardens to one of my favourite spots where i sat and sketched the view.


Bliss, take your mind away and lets you chill.
So, what's on your workdesk?

Kyla


12 comments:

  1. wow, the sketches from your trip look fabulous, what a great idea of the cafe staff to suggest the blue brolly. Have a good week Happy WOYWW Helen #2 (am trying again as blogger seemed to freeze, sorry if you get 2!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have such fond memories of Seaton. Went there many a time with mum ( she lived in Chard) fab sketching. Love the blue brolly. Anne x 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good day out and loving the art work. Interesting Man Bites Dog too. Have a lovely woyww, hopefully a bit cooler. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Seaton very well and the tram from Colton, that was a holiday from many years ago when the boys were small! I remember we couldn’t get Owen out of Pecorama model trains in Beer either. Happy Days! Your sketching is great, the blue brolly is fun.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect day! Love the blue brolly sketch. MBD makes far too much sense lol. Wonder what he did the first time? Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many years since I went to Seaton and Beer . . . . won't tell you how many . . . .can't count past fifty!!! lol
    Good idea to sketch the view, great memory . . . will it go in your journal?
    Have a great week
    Christine #

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketches, I wish I had the confidence to sketch outdoors like that. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in awe of your incredible sketches. They are truly amazing and stunning. You draw SO well and the colors are fabulous, too. Nice to see a part of the country I will probably never visit. Funny Man Bites Dog this week. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy WOYWW. Seaton sounds wonderful. I love trams. Your sketches are gorgeous. Ali x #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your sketches Kyla. Glad you had a fun trip. Good to use stuff up before it dries up too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sketching always makes me happy - so accomplished, but I guess you have put in the time to develop your talent so it makes sense. I am too hit or miss with stuff, truly a dabbler in too many things to get good at any of them. Ah well, at least I can see others with real talent shine every week!
    Happy cool and breezy belated WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)
    MBD - AGAIN? Dear me. That relationship seems doomed....

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you have put both of your sketches on one page, they are lovely. Hugs BJ#13

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment