Wednesday 22 February 2023

Woyww

 Hello, will only keep this short, for some reason norton says my blog is phishing! No idea why, couldnt access it for a week then Norton said i was successful in disputing it  but it appears to have happened again so am hoping people can see this! 


On my desk this week is crafting! I know, go me! Its a birthday card i am making. 

Also i had some happy post

These original sketches and paintings were sent to me from Donna in france! How amazing are they? They are now on the wall of my craft room. Seemed right to share it on here as it was via Julia and WOYWW that i met Donna, via the weekly desk visits are a few crops and we hit it off and stayed in touch! Donna, thanks, i love them! 

Thanks to Julia and Jan for creating WOYWW as made some great friends via this. 

Kyla 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely happy mail! and lovely WOYWW connections. Would that the final MBD card could be .... spammers? hackers? phishers? any one will do!
    Happy on-time WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those paintings, Donna is very talented
    Have a good week
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can see the blog ok! Glad you’re all sorted and back online ok. What fab happy mail from Donna, I’m glad she’s doing ok and you two are still in touch, lovely to hear. Nice to see you’ve been crafting too!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lost my comment hit the wrong button!! My pc keeps moaning at me because I am still on Windows 7, it'll all grind to a halt one day. Nice to see some crafting on your desk and the MBD kinda makes sense! Your Happy Mail is stunning, lucky girl. Have a good week, love and hugs Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the blog situation is sorted out, I wonder if you used a specific word that was flagged? A friend has had several of her art posts deemed unacceptable by FB - she doesn’t know why either. Happy WOYWW. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. well I can see you too! must explain why it wouldn't let you visit me a couple of weeks ago! What a great gift to receive from Donna! happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm back. Hope the blog problem is sorted. Wishing you a lovely woyww creative week. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see you Kyla,hope the carry on with blogger settles now🤗 beeeautiful bloom that is you're doing ❤️whoot whoot💟 Oh my that is treasure you received from Donna ... they are truly stunning works of art ⭐️❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️ Sending love and hugs your way Tracy #21 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment