Wednesday 8 February 2023

Woyww

 Happy hump day, running late, just finished work and realised i havent done a post this week. Luckily its Wednesday so plan on doing the emilys notebook weekly painting session in a bit, hence my sketch kit is back left of my desk. Also am making a rather rushed valentine's card, thought that counts though, surely?!! 


My 'Man bites dog' cards this week- 'nude tycoon prez tricks exec!' Nooo, my eyes!! Lol!  Anyway, whats on your workdesk this Wednesday?


Kyla

7 comments:

  1. Lol at the MBD Cards, at least Trump is no longer prez, that would have been horrendous! Hope you enjoy the painting session.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have forgiven the cards if LLJ hadn't put into words what no doubt all of us will be thinking... Happy WOYWW Have a good week Helen (hope you don't get refused access again!) #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your painting session with Emily. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really miss making valentine's cards as I love heart images but who to send to? Hubby would think I'd lost my marbles!! MBD - there are no words lol!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. It IS the thought that counts, for sure, I haven’t made a card but have a little pressie which is unusual! the MBD cards are horrifying again, all thoughts turn straight to Trump, says more than it should, huh! Hope the Emily’s notebook session was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I popped back or I wouldn't have caught you Kyla. Hope you enjoyed your online session. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Too funny. Wonder who those MBD cards might be referring to? Although the "nude' bit strikes me with terror for sure. Hope your painting session was a good one and you will share :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment