Wednesday 1 June 2022

WOYWW

 Hello, things are still manic so i am rather behind. On my desk is my 365 journal, it isn't ready for the start of June and to be honest i doubt i will get a chance to do any more until the bank holiday when i get some time off work so hoping i can catch up on outstanding tasks, though there are so many!



Also on my desk is a lovely ATC from Christine aka Bishopsmate. So chuffed to get this, especially at the moment and loving the stamp used it says 'precious moments in time' love it, thanks Christine  

My 'man bites dog' cards this week are 'thousands brave downsize lover', nope no idea, some weeks they just don't make sense!  

So, what's on your workdesk Wednesday?

Kyla 

8 comments:

  1. Well like you I am a bit behind and Julia's post has not published yet so I am working my way thru the list for all the folks who HAVE published today - I fear I might not manage to get to the end if I don't! I got Christines too, but have sadly realized a fair few of mine are in the wind. {sigh} MBD, humm...Not sure there is a better one there. It makes no sense but that is the luck of the draw!
    Happy late start WOYWW
    Mary Anne (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo Kyla 🤗 I hope you get some time over the bank holiday to create and work through your list of tasks along with a well deserved rest 🥰 Is that a bunny I see on your desk 👀 it's cuuute!Beautiful ATC and words, one to treasure ⭐ wracking my brain for your MBD this week 🙃 without much success, sorry. Take care, have a beautiful week ahead. Love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to spend some crafty time the next few days. but who knows... hope you enjoy the rest from work at the least. Happy WOYWW Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'Man Bites Dog' sounds interesting, perhaps it's to do with people Downsizing to save money and thousands of young men and women are looking for a partner to Downsize their living costs! You never know. Have a lovely woyww and a creative week too. Hugs Angela x6x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you manage to get some catching up done over the Bank Holidays Kyla. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never enough time these days, hope you get a chance to catch up. Is that MBD risque or just nonsense? Jury's out!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Trying to visit everyone this week. Hope you get some time to craft. Anne x 19

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally behind with so many things!
    Maybe things will slow down...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #16

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment