Wednesday 22 September 2021

WOYWW

Hello peeps, well I am feeling a lot better, still a long way to go with my neck and shoulder but finally managed after almost 6 weeks to get an actual physio appointment so am hoping that they can help as the medication is not great to be honest.  Could be a LOT worse but it is frustrating and has really slowed me down and limited what I can do!

Anyway, back to crafting.  On my desk this week is my 365 journal, I know, get me, ahead of the game and getting it ready before the next month has even started!!  Let's be honest that does NOT happen often, BUT I am very aware that work is crazy busy at the moment and is only due to get more busy so I thought I would take a rare moment to try to get ahead of the game and start Octobers page.

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are "Hubby Convict Sues Judge"!!!!  Well, that really is an attention grabbing headline, that is for sure!



 Thought I would also update on the latest make from the allotment.  This time 3 jars of piccalilli.  Last year was the first time I have ever made it and hubby really liked it so I made 3 large jars this year and hopefully it will mature over the next few months and taste as good as last years.

So, Whats on Your Workdesk this Wednesday?  Are you sharing?  Go on, you know you want to!

Happy crafting

Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Good to hear you have at last got an appointment - hope the physio helps. the start of October's page looks beautiful. Enjoy the piccalilli. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so prolific wit your allotment yummies. I can't say I ever got the piccallili bug in all the years we have lived here, because I just have no idea what it might taste like! I always imagine a mix of American yello mustard and sweet pickle relish. Could be WAY off base, but I'll never know LOL!

    Enjoy the sunshine, assuming you have it like we have it right now ....

    Happy WOYWW, on the day, for a change!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I do like a piccalilli Kyla. Glad you have managed to sort some physio at least. Hope work doesn't get too much in the way of your 365 pages. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope the appointment works for you. I tried acupuncture with my sciatica and it was amazing so that might be another option for you. Sending gentle hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m constantly surprised by how much I like Picalilli, it always strikes me as such an odd concoction! Just getting the appointment must make you feel slightly better, such a long haul for you Kyla, I really feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you have an appointment and hope it brings some relief, The piccalilli looks great,

    Take care and stay safe, Lilian B # 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you will be feeling much better soon!

    I love piccalilli - used to make it every year until we moved to Aus, Here we have just made spicy pumpkin chutney!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
    Susan #20
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are feeling better, even a little improvement is still an improvement! A belated happy WOYWW Angela #7

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment