Wednesday 25 November 2020

Woyww

Happy hump day so that means sharing our desks with the lovely julia as Queen of the desks (for almost 600 times. I haven't been since  the start but certainly from early on, and through her blog I have made and met some great friends). 

So what's  on your workdesk Wednesday? Well, finally after seeing so many of your desks with the C word makes I thought I would make some cards. 

For the past few years I make Christmas cards in January and put away so that I know come November I don't need to panic too much as I have a stash already. 


 So looking through my pre cut stash in my craft room whilst on annual leave last week I came across some Christmas die cuts from previous crops and decided this was a great opportunity to make a dent in the stash and use some of the small card blanks that I also found at the back of the card blank box! 

I thought it would be safe to use the 'Man bites dog' headline cards again-maybe  not!! This is the order they were drawn in but any order isn't the best headline considering!! 

So, dare you bare your desk? Clean, tidy, creative or full of new stash (looking at Shaz Silverwolf and Helen as the long standing enablers!!) feel free to share via Julia's blog (link on the right hand). 

Happy crafting

Kyla 




13 comments:

  1. Yay for forward planning and using up your stash too - win win! I like that deer die cut, think I remember you using that before. Makes a great card!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you for thinking so far ahead Kyla. I will not be sending many cards this year. Stay safe and happy WOYWW> Sarah. #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find a very large stash of finished Christmas cards that I could just drop in the mail tomorrow.... Seems unlikely. Nice to see MBD back again!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyla. Those cards are great - well done - stash busting at the same time. Excellent!!! I always think about starting to make Christmas cards in January.... but that's all it is.... thinking!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bit of a scary MBD again! great cards - I love that die (might have to get mine out and cut some for the next batch! ) Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, love those die cuts, great job for some extra cards. I shall hold my head up, ( or maybe hang it in shame, lol), but I'm in great company with Helen!Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea about the advance Christmas makes but i'd be sure to lose mine or forget i'd made them. I'm thankful i've broke the back on mine, just need to finish off the writing of them YUCK!!
    Nice makes Happy WoywW Tracey #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Christmas cards look great. I'm with you and like to make some just after Christmas but in the past we've gone away in January and I've not really got round to it but this year we will be staying at home so might get them done this year. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always say “Happy hump day” and I never know what it means, so I googled it and all was explained:). A belated happy WOYWW Angela #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. really like the reindeer cards on your desk,

    Take care and stay safe,

    Lilian B #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love the die-cut!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah WOYWW #32

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done getting ahead with your cards, Kyla - nice deer die cut. I don't do Christmas cards but always enjoy looking at other people's. It's great to use up stash, too!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #9

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still love that deer die. Even though I’ve cut it a million times. It looks lovely on that paper too, almost instant card making! I agree about the MBD again, who knew that our truths would be so close to fiction.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment