Wednesday 9 September 2020

Woyww

 Hello peeps hump day so that means sharing What's on your workdesk Wednesday with fellower crafters across the globe courtesy of the Queen of desks, julia.


On my desk this week are a couple of cards i have been making. The one on the left is upcycling an old calendar i cut some lovely images from and the one on the right is for little nieces birthday, she loves space and science so i used some brusho's (i so love their powders) and black acrylic. 

That's all that is on my desk as my spare time is mainly allotment/preserving at the moment (apart from the weekend when the Urban sketchers did an actual meet up, details on my precious blog post-it was SO good to meet up, albeit with the strict rules.

So, dare you bare your desk? Go on, we are a friendly bunch, honest!! Full details on WOYWW are Here

Kyla 

7 comments:

  1. Great cards ~ I've never tried brusho's they sound like fun ~ Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, so love Brushos though I have made some mess with them over the years Lol! Nice cards too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela Xnow13X

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of the brushos. I don't use them a lot (ha ha like so much of my stuff!) happy WOYWW Helen #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Kyla. I've got Brushos and they are really fun, but I prefer Infusions - same principle, but they have more subtle colours, and bits of walnut in them that mature to brown spots as the paint dries - very interesting! All these paints are pretty difficult to control but such fun making a glorious mess with them!!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards Kyla and glad you managed an actual crafty get together. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are great. I love your niece’s space card.
    Stay safe
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic use of the brushos! The space card is fantastic. Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#6)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment