Saturday 29 September 2018

Butterfly scrap card

Well I cannot believe it, another card made from my scraps box!

The butterfly is on painted card which I gesso'd over and used as a die cut butterfly a LONG time ago but I liked the left over piece-hence it was in my scraps box.
I attached it with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher as I love the fact that these staples go through so many different mediums and are easy to colour with permanent markers or alcohol inks

I matted and layered it onto a couple of pieces of scrap card and added a greeting and voila, another card for my collection!

At this rate I may see the light of day from my scrap box-or even the bottom of the box (doubtful to be honest)!

Happy crafting

kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment