Friday 18 March 2016

Bass guitar card


Hello peeps, just a quick update as I realised I haven't blogged my hubby's birthday card.  
He is a bass player in a punk band so when fellow coven member Bex kindly gave me a pack of papers from DCWV called Rockstar I knew they would be perfect

.
I cut out one of guitars and used embroidery floss for the strings which I secured with brads. 
 I added a piece of chain with two more brads and mat and layered it onto black card.
I then used foam tape to adhere it to a patterned background to give it a bit of depth.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned, hopefully with some crafting.

Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyla, great card idea. Thanks for the visit to mine. Hope your weekend is good X

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment