Monday 27 June 2011

Wow, what a lovely day yesterday, sun shining and not a cloud in the sky, fab (though typical that I am stuck with a throat that feels like I have swallowed some of Tim Holtz sanding papers!), got to finally see my Dad and remembered to take a photo of the father's day card I made him.



I thought it was ironic that I used some of Tim Holtz papers that had an advert for money loaning on the front (takes me back to being a teenager!!).  lots of distressing and I coloured the hammer brad with some caramel alcohol inks to blend in with the whole distressed look.

Only a short posting today
Happy crafting

Li'l Pidge 


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea and the loan thing is appropriate for most people when it comes to their Dad!
    Sorry you are not feeling well - there is alot of it about at work too! Hope it doesn't find me!
    Hope you are soon up and about and feeling back to your normal self.
    Hugs
    Sam/Hettie

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment