Monday 28 February 2011

Ooh, I am a tad excited..over on Tim Holtz blog he used a picture of my mess (all the goodies Tim, Mario and Alain supplied at last weeks event, plus a good handful of some vintage pieces I brought with me)....

So, I have finally finished the configurations box. It was great fun choosing items to put in it.

On the right is the champagne cork from my 40th celebrations with a tape round it showing 11 (my actual birthday)
Below, in the glass jar is one of my MOO cards (if you haven't discovered these guys yet, go to moo.com they make some great business cards etc) with a photo of my steam punk micro scope slide necklace that I got Tim to sign.

and now for the announcement we all new would come.......
My name is Li'l Pidge and I am a craft addict!
Oh the shame.......3 trips to the onsite shop and then the lovely Edwina gave me a lift not only home but to LB Crafts in Olney!!
Here are the goodies I bought,


lots of Ten Second Studio items as they are SO hard to get hold of, and rarely at any of the craft shows I go to.


Then some more Tim Holtz stuff, including the ATC die you can see that I won from Tim himself (how lovely is that).
Now for another confession, I won a die, I even bought 2 at the event (!) but I don't own a machine!! My lovely hubby said he'd buy one for my 40th, (did I mention it was my b'day a couple of weeks ago....dragging this out I know) so best I'd better pull my finger out!
Anyway, off to make some tea!
happy crafting
li'l pidge x

3 comments:

  1. wow look at all your stash!! I thought I had spent lots....and a winner too oh and a trip to LB crafts, wow lucky you. Thanks for sharing your finnished box it looks amazing

    kazxx
    you so need that die cutting machine....hint hint lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be celebrating your 40th everyday for a year, I plan on doing that with my 50th this year...any excuse eh?

    Absolutely love all your bits and pieces, it has turned out so well and the pics on this and Tim's blog are brilliant x... Have fun and hope you don't have to wait long for a die cutter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finished box looks FAB!!! Still haven't got round to mine :(.......And just for the record...life without a die cutting machine, isn't a life really!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment