Wednesday 2 October 2024

WOYWW 800

So, this week is 800 weeks since Julia started What's on your Workdesk Wednesday and now the amazing Sarah has taken over. The idea was to post our first WOYWW entry and so here is mine - it was 29 Sept 2010, I cant believe I have been taking part for 14 years now!! this was my desk from back then
To be honst my desk hasnt changed much over the years, still the same mess!! It made me laugh looking back over my blog as I was posting veg harvests and chutney making as well as crafting 15 years ago!! Some things really dont change! Happy Whats on your workdesk Wednesday kyla

7 comments:

  1. Another old timer LOL! You and your MBD cards have always been a Wednesday highlight for me. And I always enjoy the veg harvest, still truly amazed at how much you grow, can and preserve. The odd bit of crafting mixed in is fun, the sketching amazing, and it is always a favourite hop for me.
    Recovering today but can't miss out!
    Happy 800th WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy the anarchicness (definitely a word!!) of your posts, you never know quite what’s going to turn up, lol! The MBD cards have been a fun feature and I like the fact that chutney features as much as other crafting, it’s a still producing ain’t it?
    Happy 800 , sending hugs,
    LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 800th WOYWW, Kyla, you've been going a year longer than I have, (Jan 2011) and I've shared recipes of biscuits but no chutney! Mostly cards. I wonder if you've still woodmount stamps? (Like the one on your desk).
    I do. I love them.
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well!
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  4. My desk is the same too ! Such creatures of habit . Happy woyww 800. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great to see your first post and hear everyone's journey.Happy 800th WOYWW - Michelle x #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, sorry I'm late had a busy day. It's been great looking back at the early post. Wishing you a very happy woyww anniversary. Hugs Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely always enjoy visiting your desk Kyla - whether preserves or crafting on it. I think I have that stamp somewhere too. Hugs and Happy 800th WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment