Wednesday 13 December 2023

Woyww

 Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. A quick apology as didn't make it round all the desks last week as time fled by so quickly! So, what's on my desk.... the question is probably whats NOT on my desk!! Not on my desk are my pens, my guillotine and a load of papers! I ran out of room!! I also ran out of tape in my tape runner so need to go to town and find a stash! Luckily had some larger tape i could use becuase regardless of the fact i make a ton of Christmas cards every January i have run out so need to make another 15 or so and time is running out! 


I made a few last night and will make a few today (as i push most of it out the way or into a temp box!!)  Mind you, i quite enjoyed having to make some as i have gotten out of the habit of card making recently so happy with that. 

Still not finished inktober, will do them once i finish the cards 

So, what's on your workdesk?

Kyla 

8 comments:

  1. good luck getting the cards finished! I just have to write the ones for hand delivering and then they are sorted for another year. Presents now... well that is today, hopefully. Day off for Christmas shopping.. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how many you make, there always seems not to be enough! I have a few more to make as well for locals not posting so I’ll have to crack on with that today or tomorrow. Glad you’re enjoying the making!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, whatever number you make, it's wrong! I also suffer from 'I made that ages ago and don't really like it now' which is why I don't make them as early as you do! Your desk looks great, a real action shot this week! Btw, the chopping boards on my blog aren't bought,they're home made,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a stash now I just hope it is enough! Any leftovers will hold for next year, right? :)
    Happy holiday WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh how many in total do you think you send? I met a lady once who sent 100- by post! Happy WOYWW. Angela #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds about right, I always find I need more cards than I thought. I know some people don't send them now but it's one way of keeping in touch with people we don't see very often. Good luck in getting finished. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with those last cards Kyla - look forward to seeing the last of your inktober tags when you have time to finish them. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to make another three or four...! Happy WOYWW! Susan #5

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment