Wednesday 6 December 2023

Woyww

 Happy hump day! On my desk this week is more mending! Well, sort of. My milk frother broke so before buying a new one i thought i would have a go at fixing it.


Took it all apart, cleaned it etc but sadly couldnt get it working so its gone in the recycling (luckily our council collects small electrics for recycling) and i will buy another. Also on my desk at the back is my inktober tags, i think i only have 4 to do so i really need to just do them! 

Hope your all ok and whether its those a bit higher up with the heavy snow and power outages of down here with the awful flooding-stay safe and do share What's on Your workdesk Wednesday.
Kyla 


10 comments:

  1. shame you couldn't fix your frother! at least you can recycle it. Happy WOYWW - no Number as the linky isn't playing this week... Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always worth a try to fix stuff, you will have to buy a new one sadly. Good luck in getting the tags finished too. Happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't make things to last any more. I hate throwing stuff out. You are lucky. They will recycle for you as we have to take all small electricals to the top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for having a go even if it was unsuccessful! The weather has been so cold but we’ve escaped the worst of it here in Carmarthenshire.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed you had a go at the repair, way above my skills! Shame you were not able to fix it. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame about the frother, I have my sisters because it was unused at her place and because I was a bit horrified at up to date prices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they make things unfixable if they break so you have to buy a new one! Good thing they are not too expensive. Stay warm and comfy! Lindart #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you had a go with the mending Kyla. Good luck finishing Inktober. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you for having a go. The knob on my air fryer has split so I thought I would try and fix it but that only requires pushing a new one on (I hope, as that is the level of my skills). Come on, you can do those tags!!!! (Says the woman who only today posted a November swap). Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just like you - if it's broken, having a go at fixing it seems sensible. Maybe not with a fridge or hoover, but small appliances for sure. Wish our council collected electronics! We always have a stash of them awaiting a trip past the tip...
    Happy (late) WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (7)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment