Wednesday 16 November 2022

WOYWW

 Happy hump day where we share our desks across the globe, thanks to the lovely Julia over on stamping-ground.blogspot.com 

So, not much on my desk this week as its the same mess as the past couple of weeks, just gets pushed to one side!  However, on my desk is my travel sketch book.  I did manage to get to this months Bristol Urban Sketchers meet up at Underfall Boat yard.  I love meeting up with them, such a talented bunch and its 2 hours of time just for me and sketching, something that I rarely get to do.  Sadly I wasn't able to stay long after for a catch up but was great to see all the drawings.


My "man bites dog" cards this week are "Angry Lover Snubs Cop" - wow, good headline considering these are randomly drawn from the pack!

So, whats on your workdesk  this week?

kyla


8 comments:

  1. your sketches are fabulous! a great way to spend a couple of hours. Hope you get to go again soon. Have a good week Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sketches, glad you got some time for yourself. MBD headline is a good one so win win onyour desk this week!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you could get out sketching. Peter and I had some great times just sketching views and laughing at the results!! lol
    Have a good week
    Christine #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the travel sketchbook, it's a great idea. The Man Bites Dog is interesting today too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketches, I wish I was brave enough to do that. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great sketches Kyla - glad you could make the meet up. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been much of a sketcher myself (more of a doodler LOL!) but I always love seeing your. Still not managed to tie Dear Son down to actually play MBD but soon, soon...
    :)
    Happy WOYWW, late in the day!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment