Wednesday 3 August 2022

WOYWW

 Morning all, hope you are sitting down?

 Look-craft on my desk!!! Ok, admittedly its my bullet journal and my 365 journal ready for August (I can't believe it's August already!!) but still, paint and glue so that counts! It was last night so was only 2 days late for my journal so for me that is a win. 


 I will keep it short and sweet this week, my spare time is of course allotments and preserving (jam, chutney and a lot of dehydrated courgette crisps!)

So, what's on your workdesk Wednesday?

Kyla

Happy crafting

7 comments:

  1. Good to see you getting your hands inky again!! I can’t believe it’s August either, this year has sped by at Warp Factor 11!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are keeping up with your 365 journal Kyla. Enjoy the bounties of your hard work on the allotment! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time does seem to be passing quickly this year. Well done in keeping up with the journal. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's August either! good to see you with something crafty - as opposed to edible! love the colours in the journal. Happy WOYWW and take care. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is a very sensible MBD this week! Lovely to see you crafting - anything counts! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m late, sorry. Caught out by august and continuing good weather! Late making it or not, am impressed that you e got to month 8 and are still committed to the planner, it’s great! Hope you’re enjoying allotment and preserving time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shockingly late, I know. but I do love that journal page - it's a great colourful beginning. Love the sunny colours and heck yeah the allotment is more important at the moment. Hope your crops don't suffer from the upcoming heat, or you harvest all you can before so. Seems like an orange tree might be a good idea if this heatwave carries on from year to year LOL!
    Late, but determined to DO BETTER this week!
    Happy Tuesday! :D
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment