Tuesday 4 May 2021

Bristol Urban Sketchers


Just a quick update, at the weekend the Bristol Urban sketchers had another virtual meet up (they had a couple of physical max 6 per group, socially distanced ones too but I havent been able to attend yet).

The virtual ones over the past 13 months or so have been brilliant, we chat on video, sketch, chat more then show and tell.  It has meant we have been able to visit some amazing places from singapore to wales!  This week it was Amsterdam, I havent been there for a few years so it was lovely exploring it on street view and having a good nose around!


 The fact that every building had 3 sets of windows in EVERY building, I am not going to lie started to do my head in after an hour but I stuck with it.  I havent painted reflections before so that was a new thing and something I am going to practise and look up some hints and tips on.

The skillset of the Bristol group is amazing and I learn so much from them and they are always polite and encouraging, which is lovely, fingers crossed I can do an actual meet up soon.


kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment