Wednesday 22 July 2020

WOYWW

Morning fellow deskers. The comments on my last WOYWW post made me laugh! Flatlaps are indeed what you place on your lap to use a laptop, cuppa and biscuits, sometimes my sketching kit too and when mine break i try not to spend money and fix them! 

This week is another difference: 


My desk is my allotment!!! I am taking a well deserved day off work and thought i would grab my man bites dog cards and use my compost bin as a desk! 

I have blogged this on my phone so hoping it has come out ok! Hope you all have a fabulous week and i look forward to having a look at all your workdesks too.

Kyla 

8 comments:

  1. I still read it as Catflap, sorry!! Nice to see you in the allotment, hope you've still got some produce growing after the fire.
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla. I love your desk today - a great idea to use the compost bin! The produce looks fantastic - I trust there is still plenty after the fire. Thanks for explaining what a flatlap is!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you enjoyed a day off even if you were working at the allotment! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit late as we've managed an afternoon outside with friends. Hope your woyww has been good too. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool desk with a difference Kyla. Hope you had a productive and relaxing day on the allotment. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice view there Miss K, lovely flowers too, what fab colours. MBD a bit closer to what could be true again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the allotment - I never thought to take my crafting down to ours! I miss it now that we are in Australia - we are having to get used to the different seasons now - it was strange to be planting winter veggies in June!
    Happy woyww! Stay Safe, keep well!
    Susan #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read it as catflap too! Lol! Makes me think of the cartoon of the gathering of the Yorkshire Dyslexia Society - they all had cat flaps on their heads! How lovely to use your allotment as a desk. Hope the weather is fine for you!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #19

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment