Wednesday 27 November 2019

WOYWW

Only a quick update as been in that there London for a few days
On my desk this week are a couple of paintings.
Some of you know I take part in Free Art Friday and also Art Abandonment but the past couple years I have also taken part in Scott Wong's Flood the Streets with Art in response to black Friday (fine if you are saving money on something you were going to buy anyway, but much of it has become a consumerism of items we don't need and can't affoard) so between Friday until Sunday free art is left out for people to find so I thought I would make a couple to take part again.


So that's what is on my workdesk this Wednesday, are you sharing yours?
Kyla 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla. That's a great thought - hope the folk who find and take your art really love it. How true are your comments about Black Friday events!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good project to be part of, I personally detest Black Friday! Glad you had a good time in London, you sure made the most of your time!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Black Friday - one big hype to get folks to spend, spend, spend - madness! Your art idea is lovely. Well done you. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyla, Great job with the art. I must admit, I only take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales for mainly craft items. Never go looking for 'deals' as I'm pretty sure most are not the bargains they want you to think they are!Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #18 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, what a fab idea . Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and I know people enjoy finding little pieces of art. I belong to the ART Ninjas and we leave small items of art around the town. I just happened to be around when someone found one of mine and I can tell you they had smiles all over they faces so I know it's worth while. Have a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of flooding the streets with free art, i'd love to find something left by a kind creator. Keep up that great work Kyla. Happy WoywW Tracey #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea Kyla. Love your pieces. Whoever finds those are very lucky! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated WOYWDW
    What a lovely idea, Great work

    Lilian B #13

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment