Saturday 30 November 2019

Chewing Gum man

So following my recent trip to London I thought I would do a quick blog update, those on my Instagram account would have already seen these (must admit I struggle to update my blog via my phone, or even comment on others unless they have the 'i am not a robot' verification images turned on, any way I digress).

When in London I try to visit south bank and millennium bridge because the amazingly talented Ben Wilson aka Chewing Gum Man has probably make some new art! 
He paints pictures over chewing gum that has been littered in the floor and they are little pieces of beauty created from something discarded.  I also love the fact that every day thousands must walk over them and rarely do I spot another person looking at them!









Pure works of art
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment