Wednesday 4 December 2019

WOYWW


Happy hump day. Not been near my computer all week as been staring at my works screen for more hours than i should so trying to limit screen time in my own time. SO decided to try and change some of my setting and see IF finally i could update via my phone, fingers crossed this works.

The workdesk is from a couple days ago and i am doing my 365 challenge journal for December and update my bullet journal for December too. The month is busy not just because of Christmas but we have at least 7 birthdays this month too!!

My 'man bites dog' cards are 'new mayor dumps last hero', well with the history of our mayors its not a surprise! 

Right, going to see if i can visit and comment on others blogs too via my phone (i cant usually), happy crafting 
Kyla 

7 comments:

  1. I've not tried writing or uploading a post from my phone well done you. Happy Hump Day! Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has, the post works fine - well done! Hope you're keeping well and happy :-)
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, I too never use my phone for this, yours seems to be working, well done!Good job on the journalling. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I enjoyed the 'man bites dog' headline. So true. New brooms always seem to throw the baby out with the bathwater whilst sweeping clean!
    Amelia #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the phone too fiddly for this so well done you for succeeding. Loving your journalling. Happy WOYWW. Take care, With Love & God Bless Caro xx (#5)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting Man Bites Dog again. I can't really be bothered using my phone for anything other than calls and text, too fiddly. Wishing you a happy creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done getting your phone to cooperate Kyla. I only have 4 family birthdays this month so you beat me hands down lol. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment