Saturday 7 September 2019

365 Challenge and Bullet Journal


If you saw my post on Wednesday you would have seen this page in its earlier stages.
I used the luggage label punch for the days and added some stamped images of apples - a crop I usually forage in September, which I cut out and coloured.
Now to try and remember what I did for the first week so I can catch up with the entries!


I had however already finished my bullet journal ready for 1st I just forgot to blog it!
Over the past few years I tried various versions including weekly but I have found that monthly with a To Do list, longer term list, next month at a glance and habit tracker are what work for me so I have stuck with this since June 2017.


Have you found a way organise time etc that works for you?  I am always up for learning new ideas so please share.

Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment