Sunday 26 August 2018

I actually finished a card

So, as I explained Wednesday I am trying to reduce my expanding scraps box so decided to try and make a card a week from them.

This is the one I started on Wednesday.  The offcut on the left was a masterboard I made a few months back with some embossing paste through a stencil.  I then matted and layered it on some holographic paper I had left over and stamped and die cut a greeting on scrap paper.  I then added some stickles for a bit of bling.



There you have it, a card and a small amount of stash from my scraps box used up.

To be honest I doubt my challenge to make one a week will continue very long-but at least I made a start!

Happy crafting
Kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment