Monday 26 May 2014

How to spend a free day!

Happy Bank Holiday for you folks in England...and a day off for me, bliss!

I took a picnic to the park and sat by a water feature and spent the afternoon painting and reading, chilly but not at work so that is all that matters!

I thought I would share with you my latest finished journal page, not what I painted today as they are half finished and still wet!


Nice and simple and I chose to keep lots of free space in the middle as I have noticed I tend to over fill the pages sometimes!!

Lots of catching up from Saturdays WOYWW meet up, but I will save that Wednesdays post...ooh, such a tease!

Right, SpringWatch has just started on BBC so I best settle down to watch it...reminds me that summer is just around the corner!

Happy crafting

kyla

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts about Saturday - this weeks' desk hopping could take a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that journal page....think I'd be back after a week :-)
    Oh heck, wonder what photos you've got!! Thanks for the loan of your hands btw, you'll see the results on Wednesday too!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, that's such a good piece of text..me likely! so a fab to see you colluding all over the place on Saturday, bet you needed a quieter day on sun day, even if it was chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the photos from the crop. But for now, I'll appreciate this lovely spread in your art journal. And got a good laugh at the sentiment. Helen is right. It could take FOREVER to get through the WOYWW posts on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment