Friday 21 February 2014

February 365 Challenge

Hello peeps, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend?

So, Friday night here started with a chinese takeaway (well, it is Friday...and its been a blooming long week!!) then hubby went out to a punk gig and left me all alone.....

So I decided some dedicated time in the craft room was called for...TV turned off, wine NOT poured and instead paints came out....and spray varnish!!  Well, all I can say is that the whole house now stinks!  I was amazed how much the varnish smelt, especially since I sprayed it outside the front door!!

After a bit of a play (sorry but I cannot show you what I made until the recipient get it!!) I thought it was time to catch up on the world of blogs....so after several watches of YouTube I finally remembered that I haven't updated my 365 challenge this month...so here it is:
My February pages in all their glory (complete with my new Tim Holtz stencil and my favourite Wendy Vecchi heart stamp).

You can catch up with all the 365 challenges here 

Right, its midnight and hubby has just got in so best explain the smell of varnish!

Happy Crafting
Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. I like that stencil more and more. Looks as if you had a great evening, I love the colour and texture you've got going on there. The witches hat..hmm, was that a good or a bad day?!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment