Friday 8 June 2012

June 366 Challenge

After a few days away in a wet and windy Devon I thought I should catch up with blogging.  I am really behind with it all, missed WOYWW, haven't even unpacked let alone done the food shopping....but its 50-70 mph winds today and driving rain so hopefully I will get some catching up under my belt.

I find it difficult to believe that we are in month 5 of Kate Cranes 366 Challenge,deets are here.

This is my June entry.  It doesnt look it in the photo (its dark and drab here so the shot isnt that great) but this is pinks, yellows and purples (Dylusions) for the background with vines and flowers (and yes, a little bit of stickles bling).  Hopefully the sunny background will influence the weather......it can't rain for this long.....seriously????


Anyway, need to unpack.....dirty, damp clothes in a suitcase is NOT a good smell!!

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment