Saturday 9 June 2012

I did a little shopping

Now, I don't normally advertise others on here, but at the recent Vintage Fair I came across 2 amazing fabric stalls. 
This is the Ruvini De Alwis and she makes the most amazing fabric brooches from black lace and vintage fabrics.  No website I am sorry to say, but her brooches were amazing.


 Next was Jeanie Deans (www.jeaniedeansday.blogspot.com she also has a folksy and etsy site linked on her blog).  Now this lady is VERY talented.  As many of you know, I love making day of the dead items and the quirky but beautiful can't but help entice me.  Well, I bought one of her zipped pouches with day of the dead skulls printed on it.  Such a lovely colour combination (pale hessian and blue) and a perfect price point (I am very 'careful' with my hard earned spondoolers) which is why one of her goodies is used on a daily basis as my 'go anywhere' craft bag....stuffed with pens, glue, scissors etc all ready for my journaling.


If you get a chance to have a look around her shops I am sure you wont be disappointed.  

I also received my ATC from Claire for the 3rd WOYWW anniversary ATC swop so hope to post that on the next WOYWW.

The sun is shining (yep, honestly you heard me right) so I am off to do some gardening.


Happy Crafting


Li'l Pidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment