Friday 8 April 2011

A few more cards and a new follower

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that these cards are made from the images I had stamped on last weeks WOYWW-that means I finally finished something!! Usually the half finished images end up in my scraps box for AGES, but these images are so damn cute that I couldn't resist finishing them. As well as adding colour from my distressing inks (with my fast becoming favourite product, my ink dusters) I added some colour with pro markers and spritzed some mica to add a little sheen
Both backing papers were plain and stamped with another lavinia stamp, just to tie everything in together, how cute are they?! (this is about as cute as I like to get...!)


Also a big Hello to a new follow, Karen, a fellow WOYWW, hello and thanks for following.


So, as I am sat in the sun (hurrah!) in the back garden typing this up and the strain on the old eyes is a bit much (lets face it, a netbook isnt really made for using outside in the blazing sun!!) but too much time inside in the craft room when its this nice does feel as though I am missing out a little too much (if it stays this warm I may be tempted to do a little wet felting in the garden or maybe some cloth dying....also freaks the neighbours out seeing me hitting a ball of wool covered in soapy suds!!!).


Happy Crafting


Li'l pidge x


1 comment:

  1. Those cards now they are finished are gorgeous! Good girl for finishing them!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment