Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Woyww

Hello fellow crafters, I was absent for a couple weeks as was away on holiday for my nieces wedding. It was amazing and i sketched whilst there, hence this weeks photo.
But we returned to the awful news that sadly Sarah our amazing What's on Your Wednesday host had died. Terrible news and our gentle hugs go out to all her family, Eva and fellow crafters. Sarah was inspirational in her craft, from her clarity crafts and her daily ATCs. Thanks to Julia for hosting this amazing group again and love to you all. kyla

15 comments:

  1. Sarah certainly was inspirational; and kept busy with crafting and personal commitments. We will all miss her, and our love goes out to her family, Eva and the Clarity and WOYWW groups. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking news, I feel very deeply for her family and Eva. Carry on seizing the day gal, that’s the best tribute. Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shock to us all, that was the last thing I expected to hear, goodness she’ll be missed by us but her family must be devastated. I’m so glad you had a great time away, life is for living!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sketches, yes total shock and lovely tribute. Hugs Bj#6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sad time for all. Sarah deserved a long and happy retirement but it wasn't to be. Live every day! x x Jo 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad! My condolences to all her family and friends. Susan #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, a real shock. i can't really take it in, she was always such a full on personality. Take care, love n hugs Cindyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sad news about Sarah ... thinking of you, sending love and hugs your way 🫂💕Tracy xxx #15

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sad day for all who knew Sarah - I think we are all reeling from the news and will be for some time to come. Hugs to you.

    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so very sorry to hear this news, it must be devastating for family and friends alike

    On a brighter note, great looking sketching whilst you were away

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was such sad news and a total shock. It must be totally devasting for her family. Live every day to the full.
    Hugs Lisa #10

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sad, unexpected news for us all. It’s a bit of a comfort to read all our tributes.
    hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kyla. I still keep thinking it's a mistake and Sarah is still here, she was just so full of life that it's difficult to believe she's gone. WOYWW hugs, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a shock when I first heard. Such sad news. I can just say, live each second of every day, you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. WOYWW((Lyn)) #21xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sketchbook is lovely, great memories of your travels. We were all so shocked to hear about Sarah today, big hugs to us all😢❤️especially to her family, and a big "thank you" to Sarah who was a part, however small, in all of our lives on WOYWW. Lindart #20

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment