Wednesday, 16 September 2026
Woyww
Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday.
my desk is a mess! Got some late sowing of veg to try and fill the hungry gap early next year on my allotment and realised i needed to clean my seed labels and sharpen the wax pencil. So out comes the acetone (great for cleaning!) and to find my larger sharpener meant i had to go through all my art kit/sketching bags!! So yep, also got very distracted!!
forgot to do rhe Man Bites Dog cards this week, guessing they are buried under one of the sketch bags!!!
kyla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah looking for something and getting distracted along the way, happens to us all. Hugs Bj#1
ReplyDeleteIts a busy looking desk ! Happy woyww Helen #4
ReplyDeleteAiming to do better this week!
ReplyDeleteThis weather has been better recently so enjoy your garden time.
Mary Anne (8)
Everything you mention sounds very familiar, I am alwys pulling out loads of stuff to find one small thing like a pencil! We've been busy inthe garden but lots more to do yet so not so much crafting I'm afraid, so I understand what you're saying. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x9x
ReplyDeleteI admire your dedication to your gardening - I can easily imagine getting distracted while looking for one little pencil - happens to me a lot!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 6 xx