Wednesday, 9 September 2026
Woyww 901
Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. I loved visiting desks last week and seeing all the memories from across the years, was lovely so thanks to all for sharing and inspiring.
On my desk this week:
is my finished September 365 page all ready to be filled in through the month. Also, some new journals (well, we all need more new journals surely?!!!). A colleague mentioned the leuchtturm dotted journals to me a few months back and i was looking to update my journal on london i have been writing, notes of visits etc across many years. lots changed and closed since lockdown so I thought I would start a new one, but I wanted a thinner one so it could be just london (rather than other random thoughts on various pages as per my current one!!) then at the weekend i spotted a new shop in town (well new to me) and they had these in, 3 for £9 so thought I would give them a go.
My Man Bites Dog cards this week are short and sweet 'Cop dunks Mayor!' must admit I like the image my brain conjures up!!
happy crafting
kyla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There is no need for the justifying of new stash purchases lol, you’re in a safe and supportive environment where we don’t judge 😂😂😂 Nice new journal, perfect for what you need it for!
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx
the september page looks fabulous ; great colours. a girl can never have too many journals .... helen #4
ReplyDeleteInteresting "Man Bites Dog" could easily be true. Interesting new page and new goodies too....... always love new craft goodies. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x
ReplyDeleteYou never need an excuse to buy new journals. The September page is looking great. I'm always so far behind in my journals, there's always other distractions. I didn't get last years done until July this year!! Happy WOYWW and have a good week. Hugs Lisa #10
ReplyDeletegreat new journals, Hugs Bj#7
ReplyDeleteI agree with LLJ, no need to justify new purchases, especially notebooks. I tend to dedicate my notebooks to different topics so I need to keep a constant supply at the ready. I'm having a great time envisaging a few ex-mayors being dunked by a dog - and not before time! Take care and have a great week. Elizabeth #14
ReplyDelete