Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Woyww

Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. Big hugs to fellow crafter Helen who had a fall and landed on her wrist, owww, not great especially for a crafter. Nowt on my desk as was in london for a few days doing various art shows and community gardens so every spare minute outside of work is allotment watering and harvest!! basically my desk is often a wheelbarrow at the moment!! useful for the many courgettes, beans and SO many cucumbers I am picking!
also did a ton of weeding and deadheading etc as lots of salads etc have run to see because of the heat but still plenty to pick so happy days.
hopefully I can get some craft done soon as I got a couple things I would like to do, just need to try and juggle some time. happy crafting (or weeding!!) kyla

6 comments:

  1. happy woyww . should find out today if wrist needs operating . helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you had such a good week in London, you certainly got to see loads of different things! I’m keeping our neighbours going in runner beans at the moment, no one leaves our house without a bagful lol! I can’t stand frozen runners you see and our five plants have gone crazy!!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wheelbarrow "desk" - yummy cucumbers. Hugs Bj#12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wheelbarrow desk - you’ve an impressive harvest there, especially considering the drought!
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is late for me today as I’m still trying to sort out the new laptop. It's very noticeable that the weeds survive no matter what. Keep up the good work. Wishing you a very happy woyww, hugs Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you've done well - it must be hard work keeping the allotmentr watered, I can barely remember to do my 4 pots!! I love the idea of the wheelbarrow desk, very apprpriate for the time of year!
    Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #6

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment