Wednesday 3 April 2024

 Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. I hope you all had a lovely Easter? I managed a trip to a vegan fair, a sculpture trail and the first open weekend of the year of our local museum. Then, between the hail and showers a quick weeding session on the allotment when panic sets in as i haven't sorted out my seeds yet....hence my desk this week!




Tons of seeds beimg sorted. I store them by type eg kale rather than by sowing date as some can be sown most of the year. I will sort through in the smaller box on top of the large plastic lid those seeds i intend to sow in the next 4 weeks! Wish me luck, lol

Kyla 



7 comments:

  1. You packed a lot in to your weekend! Good luck with the sewing . Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have good weather,,, we just had SNOWFALL.....Rain forecast for 2 days, but much needed. Have fun with the sowing of your seeds. My husband will be in the fields in 2 weeks if weather is goo. Enjoy a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a good lot of seeds! Glad joy had a busy weekend
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good Easter, ours was fairly quiet. I did get round to planting some seeds I had left over from last year and they seem to be coming up now as they are in the greenhouse where it's been quite warm. Happy woyww, Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly, that s a lot of seeds to sort. Bet you enjoy I though, always with an eye to the end game! Glad you got some time on the allotment...our garden is so sodden that even trying to turn over the earth is a job, great clods and sucking sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the seed sorting - looks like you have a lot to sort! Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of seeds! I'm sure they will result in a bumper crop - let's hope for some sun :)
    Back to late but Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment