Wednesday 25 January 2023

Woyww

 Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday.  Not done much crafting as been a bit shattered but did manage to make some C cards! Not made my usual amount by this time of year, only 9 so far, but its some so thats good. 



On the back of my desk is my red sketch book. On wednesday evenings i am doing a free zoom video painting course by Emilys Notebook. So far i have sketched dogs, scenery and an apple. This evenings is sketching shoes! My sketches arent great but I will post an update as its a really good course and one i have only just discovered. 

Was also lucky enough to have another sketching session at the weekend with our Bristol urban sketchers group, was a great couple of hours just sat sketching. 

Forgot to post my man bites dog cards this week, will try to remember next week.

So, what's on your workdesk?

Kyla 

9 comments:

  1. Glad you’re enjoying the zoom tutorials - there are some fantastic free lessons out there, I use a lot of YouTube ones, I watch them when I’m pedalling away on Dobbin, the exercise bike!! Sorry you’ve been under par though, hope you’re feeling better now xx
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the shoe sketching goes well ! You're sketches are great. Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying your course - and 9 Crimbo cards is better than none! Hope you manage to get rested up as soon as poss. Happy WOYWW, have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas cards. 9 is good - we are not out of January yet. Thank you for the info about the course. I shall check it out. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not put away my Christmas stuff yet . . . might catch you up on the card front . . well done you
    I have been following Emily but not found time just yet but hoping to rectify that soon. It looks very good and I'm impressed that you're keeping up.
    Hope you're feeling better soon
    Christine #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooo Kyla 🤗 whoot whoot on getting 9 gorgeous cards created ⭐️ Enjoy the sketching ✏️ sounds like you're having a fab time with it ❤ Sending love and hugs your way Tracy #21 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are enjoying the course, and free is great! Looking forward to seeing the result from the course! Good for you for making CCards already. I always think I will start making a couple of cards a month throughout the year, but inevitably end up making all my card two weeks before Christmas! Lindart #22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are enjoying the course and the cards look good. Happy belated WOYWW. Take care of yourself, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoom tutorials sound interesting. Is it a class or a one-on-one? Technology! What did we ever do back in the days pre-internet? I cannot even THINK about CCs till fall at least but I am getting better about not leaving it till the very last minute :) Not MUCH better, but better. Note my very lat arrival! Still hopping...
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment